Algorithm of application to medical organization for foreign patient
“City polyclinic № 2 of Vladimir” is located in the center of the city:
It is within a 5 minute walk to the nearest bus stops to any end of the city.
Primary and specialized health care services are provided in the polyclinic.
In 2019, more than 200 foreign citizens applied to the polyclinic for medical care.
- If it is necessary to receive medical assistance, a foreign citizen (a stateless person) or his legal representative shall apply to the register.
- In order to provide medical care to a foreign citizen (a stateless person), it is necessary to identify the personality of the foreign citizen (the stateless person). During the identification process the medical registrar performs the following actions:
2.1 Check of the document confirming the identity of the citizen (if necessary – the document confirming the powers of the legal representative accompanying him);
2.2 Recording of information about the citizen (accompanying his legal representative) in the software.
- Identification includes the establishment of the following information with respect to a foreign citizen (a stateless person):
3.1 Surname, first name, middle name (if any);
3.2 Nationality (in relation to foreign nationals);
3.3. Number, month and year of birth of the patient;
3.4. Identity document details;
3.5. Migration card data, a document confirming the right of a foreign citizen or stateless person to stay (residence) in the Russian Federation (residence permit or temporary residence permit);
3.6. Address of place of residence (registration) or place of stay;
3.7. Data of the contract (policy) of compulsory medical insurance (for foreign citizens permanently or temporarily residing in the Russian Federation, stateless persons);
3.8. Data of the contract (policy) of voluntary medical insurance concluded with the insurance organization established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- For foreign citizens, the identity document is the passport of a foreign citizen or another document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document.
- For stateless persons, the identity documents are:
5.1. A document issued by a foreign State and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a stateless person;
5.2. Temporary residence permit;
5.3. Residence permit;
5.4. Other documents provided for by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as documents confirming the identity of a stateless person.
- Until the moment of medical care, written informed voluntary consent of the patient to medical intervention and informed voluntary consent of the consumer to provide paid medical services is taken from the foreign citizen (the stateless person) or his accompanying legal representative, forms are signed manually. The medical documentation of the patient – a foreign citizen (a stateless person) is filled in Russian.
- When medical care is provided to a foreign citizen on a paid basis, it is informed in accordance with the Regulation on the Procedure and Conditions for the Provision of Paid Medical Services
- After the completion of the treatment of a foreign citizen (stateless person), he is extradited or sent to him an extract from the medical documentation indicating the period of medical assistance in the medical organization, as well as the measures taken for prevention, diagnosis, treatment and medical rehabilitation. Medical documentation sent from the Russian Federation to another state shall be completed in Russian.